qama' (qama'pu' law')
- (TKD 101,147)
- qama' vIqIppu' neH
- (I merely hit the prisoner. - TKD 56)
- qama'pu' DIHoH 'e' luSov
- (They know we kill prisoners. - TKD 66)
- qama'pu' DIHoH
- (We kill prisoners. - TKD 66)
- qama'pu' DIHoH net Sov
- (One knows we kill prisoners. - TKD 66)
- qama'pu' vIjonta' vIneH
- (I wanted to capture prisoners. - TKD 67,74)
- qama''pu' vIjonta
- (I captured prisoners. - TKD 67)
- puqpu' chaH qama'pu''e'
- (The prisoners are children.; As for the prisoners, they are children. - TKD 68)
- qama'pu' jonta' neH
- (Wanted prisoners! - TKD 74)
- yaSvaD taj nobpu' qama'
- (The prisoner gave the officer the knife. - TKD 180)
- 'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej.
- (When an escaped prisoner looks for a guard, he always finds one. - TKW 200)
tlhoS rap mu'meyvam
mu'meyvam yIlegh je