- (Do you know anyone here? - CK)
- ghobe'. naDev vay' vISovbe'.
- (No. I don't know anyone here. - CK)
- naDevvo' jIleghlaHchu'be'.
- (I can't see well from here. - CK)
- naDev cha'maH cha' joQDu' tu'lu'
- (There are twentytwo ribs here. - idiom, meaning There is something out of the ordinary going on, even if no can say exactly what. - KGT 126,127)
- (I live here. - NEWS)
- naDev bIHtaH. cha'SaD DeQ. tugh.
- (here they are. Two thousand credits. Hurry up! - PK)
- lutlhob; <<naDevvo' vaS'a'Daq majaHlaH'a'.>>
- (They ask him: <<Can we get to the Great Hall from here?>> - PK)
- (Come here! - clipped, PK)
- (Bring that here! - clipped, PK)
- (I really mean it this time, bring that here! - clipped, PK)
- naDev juHlIjDaq cha'logh vISopneSchugh, vaj jIquv. jIghungqu'.
- (It would be an honor to eat twice, here at your house, your honor. I am very hungry. - PK)
- meH, naDev qaS wanI' ramqu'
- (Bridge, nothing happening here. - ST3)
- (There are children around here.; Someone/something finds children here. - TKD 39)
- (There are Klingons around here. - TKD 171)
- (There's nothing happening here. - TKD 171)
- jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'
- (I'm lost. lit. I don't know the area around here that I'm at. - TKD 172, pabbe'.)
- (Go away! - TKD 172)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.