- (TKD 103,128)
- noH QapmeH wo' Qaw'lu'chugh yay chavbe'lu' 'ej wo' choqmeH may' DoHlu'chugh lujbe'lu'.
- (Destroying an empire to win a war is no victory, and ending a battle to save an empire is no defeat. - TKW 211)
- (He/she can destroy us. - TKD 39)
- (He/she destroyed himself/herself. - TKD 45)
- (They have not finished us off. - TKD 48)
mu'meyvam yIlegh je
This is wrongly listed as a noun in the K-E and E-K sections of TKD. However it is correctly described as a verb on TKD p.49, and is used as a verb.