- (TKD 53 ,106,157)
- (1,000; one thousand - TKD 53)
- (2,000; two thousands - TKD 53)
- vaghSanID wejvatlh loSmaH Soch
- (5,347 - TKD 54)
- vagh SanID ben buDbe' wamwI'pu'
- (5,000 years ago, hunters were not lazy. - st.k 11/99)
SaD and SanID are identical in meaning. They are described in TKD as "special number-forming elements", that is suffixes. However it seems possible to use them own their own.
|tlhIngan Hol / Klingon||mI'||DIvI' Hol / English|
|-SaD / -SanID||1,000||thousand|
tlhoS rap mu'meyvam